Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Welcome All!

Welcome everyone to my new little venture - this Weblog.

I trust you all enjoy my title, I thought it up all by myself after disovering (heartbreakingly, although not surprisingly) that 'joeblogs' was no longer available. I think you'll agree my new moniker is just, true and easy to remember.

The purpose of this Blog will be, until I think of other objectives, as follows:

- Monitor the media both at home (Australia) and abroad, and present my own insights and opinions on these reports
- Opine on political issues that are currently being hotly debated (eg. global warming, immigration and other thrilling subjects)
- To plagarise the work of pretty much everyone online (this one will have to be run by my lawyers first)
- Have you, the readers, to an extent, be my eyes and ears - any content deemed interesting enough to publish here will be posted, and the reader responsible credited.

Failing the above, my job will be to try and get as much debate going within this Blog as possible. To do this, I obviously require readers. Therefore, if you are currently thinking of typing something irrelevant into a search engine, I recommend the following key words:

- Joe
- twat (this one may take you elsewhere, but be persistent)

Okay, most of the traffic here is going to occur from my own shameless self-promotion. If you do happen to come across this site from a search engine, please email me and tell me what you were doing typing 'twat' into Google's interface, you sick freak.

That sums it up for post one - please do read on (if at all).

No comments: